Friday, April 1, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

Over Spring Break Dane and I went to Lucy's wedding and it was a lot of fun. We spent a ton of time driving, and the scenery wasn't to great, but the company was! We drove to Rexburg with Millie. The temple in Rexburg at first glance looks a little strange, but it is B-E-A-UTIFUL!


Lucy looked absolutely gorgeous! 


Adaline kept Millie and I entertained while we waited for pictures to be taken.


Going to Lucy's wedding reminded me of the day that Dane and I got married. It was such a wonderful day! It is hard to believe that a year has already come and gone. 





By the time the wedding day was over and we had driven back to Logan, Utah we were exhausted. It was a great day and we had a wonderful time. Weddings are so great!

1 comment: