Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 4

This post is very delayed!

On the Fourth day of our wonderful vacation we went into Frankfurt. We went to this amazing restaurant and we had a Kebab. I used to think that Kebabs were gross, but now I love them.. they are DELICIOUS!!!!


 After lunch we walked around the "old town." It is a very cool part of town with lots of great things to see.









There was a beautiful old church that we walked into. Some of the art work inside was creepy. They have all of these depictions of Christ where he looks scary. That isn't the way I see him. It is always interesting to see the way that different religions depict Christ and His life.




As we were walking around we saw a fresh market so we decided to walk around. There were lots of things to see. I love the markets in Europe. I wish that they had fresh markets in the US.

 A lady got mad at me for taking this picture at her shop.. oops.. I didn't know that it wasn't allowed. My bad.

After wandering around we went to a huge mall. It was 7 stories tall. I wish we had a mall like that in Logan! Before we went home we got some Gelato and walked back to the car. We found out that the parking garage we'd parked in was the oldest in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment