Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our life as of lately


My plan was to blog about our entire trip to Europe, but I got lazy and only blogged about the first 6 days. It has been forever since we returned home and I think that I will just blog about other things that are going on in our lives.

Dane and I started school about 3 weeks ago. I am really excited that this is my last semester ever... or at least for now. Who knows if I will ever go on to get a masters degree. I don't plan on it, but you never know what will happen in the future.

This semester has been very crazy already. Dane is taking 18 credits and working full time. I feel like we hardly see each other. We both have pretty busy schedules so I love the weekends when we actually get to spend more than an hour or two a day together. I am so grateful that Dane is such a hard worker. I am so thankful that he is my husband, because he is such a great man!

We have been going to the gym everyday or almost everyday since school started. Dane has decided that he loves to run. It is funny, because he usually would go to the gym and just lift weights, but then one day he decided that he should do some cardio and he ran 3 miles straight. I am very impressed. I hate running and could never ever just decide that I was going to run 3 miles on the first try. I usually spend my time at the gym on the treadmill, stair stepper, or the bike. We enjoy working out together.

Life is crazy, but we are happy and I think that is what matters most.

3 comments:

  1. :) glad your back! now when we will run into each other? and not on the treadmill..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dane can run a marathon with Dave next year.

    ReplyDelete