Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life as of lately

So much time has passed since the last time I wrote. I can't possibly begin to write about everything that has happened since then so I will just start with what is going on in our lives now.

Bennett is now 7 months old. He is so grown up and so much fun. He started crawling a week ago and now he is into everything! I mean EVERYTHING! Crawling quickly turned into him standing up next to things. It makes me nervous, but he is pretty steady on his legs. I think that he will be walking before we know it.

Dane is currently working for Neighborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation as an assistant housing specialist. He has been helping with program development and community outreach. He is learning a lot, but is volunteering his time. He will graduate in December and we are hoping that he will get a job in the Salt Lake area.

I am loving life as a full time mom. Bennett is so much fun and I love that I have the opportunity to be home with him full time. He is such a good little boy and I can't help but feel so blessed that I get to be his mom.  He grows up so much everyday and I don't want to miss out on anything that happens.

Dane and I over the past couple of months have been so blessed. We have been trying to live as frugally as possible since we currently don't have an income. My parents, like always, have been so good to us. Every time we go to Roy for a visit my mom sends us home with groceries and anything else we are in need of. A couple of weeks ago we got a washer for free. My grandma just bought Bennett a new car seat because he has almost grown out of his old one. I can't possibly begin to express my gratitude for all that we have been given. Thank you to those who have helped us out. We will forever be grateful for your generosity and love.

My dear friend Kenzi took some family pictures for us last week and they turned out great. Thanks Kenz! Here are some of my favorites.



 





Bennett and Kenzi

2 comments: