Monday, April 25, 2011

The CRAZY Life!

Life has been so hectic for the past couple of weeks and I am ready for a break.  We still have 2 weeks of school and it feels like this semester is never going to end.

Dane has been trying to get caught up on all of his school work. He likes to procrastinate (which dives me crazy) and so now that it is the end of the semester he is trying to start everything that he should have been working on all semester. It stresses me out, but he always seems to get everything done on time and he never fails to get a good grade. I wish that I could be like that. He has a final this week for one of his classes and a huge 12 page research paper due. We have had some late nights this past week trying to get everything done. I wish I could sleep for a month.

I have been stressed this entire semester with all of my classes. I thought that 16 credits would be easy, but it has been the hardest thing. I feel like all of my classes are so demanding and there is never enough time in the day to do all that I need to do. I had a final paper due last week for my Mass Media Law class and I was grateful to finally have that done. I still have a final in that class, but I am hoping that it won't be to hard. This week I have to write my final Portuguese paper and work on a news story. Hopefully this week won't be as stressful as last week.

Dane and I are really looking forward to summer and warmer weather. It is still rainy and cold here. We dream of warm summer days and hope that they will arrive soon. Hopefully by the time school gets out we will have warmer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment