Life this week has been crazy! Dane and I are busy with school and counting down the days until this semester is over. Dane has had two tests this week, and I have been miserably sick with a fever and a terrible cold, unable to rest because I have had so much I had to do. I am glad that it is Friday and that the weekend is finally here. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on some much needed rest.
I feel like I haven't seen much of Dane this week because the moment I get home from school I have usually gotten right into bed. Dane has been so great this week. On Tuesday I had a terrible fever with chills and my entire body was aching. Dane tucked me into bed, got me some Advil, water, and extra blankets. He then went to the school to study and when he came home he cleaned up the kitchen and living room. He is so thoughtful. I have the best husband in the world.
The weather has finally warmed up a little this week, we did have a snow storm on Wednesday night and it still pretty cold, but at least the sun is out. We are very ready for SUMMER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment